Now Hiring: Director of Business Development
Do you want to become a part of the Colonial Chevrolet Team? Colonial Chevrolet has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on.
- Standard reporting managing set, shown, and sold appointment percentages.
- Maintain an accurate customer database through our CRM system.
- Have the ability to create and maintain a process driven work environment.
- Working closely with other department managers to maintain top customer satisfaction standards.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Business Development Center.
- Support staff and clients by handling escalated calls/situations.
- Ensure all customer follow-up is in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare, train and update all scripts for appointment setting and follow-up calls.
- Develop and execute internet and phone campaigns.
- Maximizing sales and profitability of the center to agreed levels of performance.
- Proficiency with all features of the BDC software.
- Lot management and inventory awareness.
- Creativity in digital marketing and website management.
- 2 years Automotive Internet / BDC Sales Director experience.
- Superior phone communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude for your team.
- Full company benefits, medical, dental.
- 401(k) program.
- Commission based, as well as hourly.
- Internet/BDC Sales: 2 years.
Required license or certification:
For more information or to apply, email Sales@colonialchevrolet.com or call 978-263-1000